Description of Biology Dissecting Set
Dissecting kit for biologists with black dissecting kit case and high quality reusable stainless steel instruments. The dissection or dissecting kit is suitable for almost all prep courses in biology studies and the best equipment for dissection exercises or microscopy exercises in microscopy technology and plant science.
Included instruments in the dissecting set
- ruler 15 cm
- Scalpel handle + 2 scalpel blades
- Scissors, straight, 14 cm + forceps, pointed, 11.2 cm
- scissors, pointed, 11,7 cm
- Button probe 160 mm, 2 mm diameter
- Dissecting needle, straight, 13.5 cm + Dissecting needle, curved, 12.5 cm
- 10 pins
- Dissecting instruments case made of imitation leather with velvet lining
Important information on the use of the dissecting instruments
- The use of the dissecting instruments should only be used during university exercises under supervision.
- Please use the dissecting instruments responsibly and with caution!
- Proper use of the dissecting instruments is only warranted on specimens.
Awards and prizes for our dissecting instruments
The guidebook for pupils and students has given our dissecting instruments a very good rating.
You can find the test from www.präparierbesteck.com here .